Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Holiday Outfits

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm trying to remember what all of the special holiday outfits were. Here is the list I have so far, correct me if anything is wrong:

    1998 - Berry Christmas Outfit
    1999 - Year 2000 Outfit
    2000 - Twilight Holiday Outfit
    2001 - Garnet Holiday Outfit
    2002 - Starry Night Outfit
    2003 - Radiant Rhinestone Outfit
    2004 - Merry Moonlight Outfit
    2005 - Chocolate Cherry Outfit

    I feel like I'm missing one. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    And I don't suppose anyone had pictures of the Year 2000, Garnet, and Radiant Rhinestone Outfits?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhh!! I would like to see these too, or we could do a fashion show like Sheila did with all the outfits.

    Also, when are these outfits released? Does anyone know if it is September, or closer to the holidays?

    Thanks!

    Jessica

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wonder what this year's holiday outfit will look like. The red dress with white coat (I forget what it was called) was my favorite outfit but way too expensive for me to get. Now I wish I had got it anyway because it's still my favorite, even though other outfits have come and gone.

    I'd love to see a line-up of all the AGT holiday outfits, in order of how they came out, from left to right. Then we could see how the dress styles, colors and dress lengths varied over the years.

    Julia

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats a great idea! I have the radiant rhinestone outfit only, but I can place in on a gal for a picture if no one else does! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member chrstnwmn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2006
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is one Today collection that is close to my heart! I have a few of these. Some are complete, others are not. I would love to see each outfit on a doll too!!!

  6. #6
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    Whoa! What a fun idea. I compiled a list from this post so far and it is quite a few outfits:

    -Berry Christmas Outfit
    -Year 2000 Outfit
    -Twilight Holiday outfit
    -Garnet Holiday Outfit
    -Starry Night
    -Radiant Rhinestones
    -Merry Moonlight
    -Cherry Chocolate
    -Snow Flake Jumper
    -Holiday Bib Overall
    -Icy Blue
    -Petal Pink
    -Winter Magic
    -Hanukah Outfit
    -Gold AGP Only Outfit
    -Snowball Sweater and Leggings
    -Gala Outfit

    Does anyone have all these???? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    ***All the historicals have Christmas dresses too.****

    I have 9 of the above 16 today outfits. I also have Molly, Kit, Addy, and Samantha's Christmas dresses.

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 23, 2006 06:35 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Nevtal:
    I'm trying to remember what all of the special holiday outfits were. Here is the list I have so far, correct me if anything is wrong:

    1998 - Berry Christmas Outfit
    1999 - Year 2000 Outfit
    2000 - Twilight Holiday Outfit
    2001 - Garnet Holiday Outfit
    2002 - Starry Night Outfit
    2003 - Radiant Rhinestone Outfit
    2004 - Merry Moonlight Outfit
    2005 - Chocolate Cherry Outfit

    I feel like I'm missing one. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    And I don't suppose anyone had pictures of the Year 2000, Garnet, and Radiant Rhinestone Outfits?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There were also the Ice Blue Outfit and Petal Pink Outfit, which were introduced in the Holiday 2001 catalogue. Also, would the Gala Party Outfit be considered a holiday outfit, or a special occasion outfit?
    Here are some holiday pictures:

    f0deff20

    f0dee654

    f0e411cf

    f0defe0f

    ed5b2b1b

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 23, 2006 01:51 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    Whoa! What a fun idea. I compiled a list from this post so far and it is quite a few outfits:

    -Berry Christmas Outfit
    -Year 2000 Outfit
    -Twilight Holiday outfit
    -Garnet Holiday Outfit
    -Starry Night
    -Radiant Rhinestones
    -Merry Moonlight
    -Cherry Chocolate
    -Snow Flake Jumper
    -Holiday Bib Overall
    -Icy Blue
    -Petal Pink
    -Winter Magic
    -Hanukah Outfit
    -Gold AGP Only Outfit

    Does anyone have all these???? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    ***All the historicals have Christmas dresses too.****

    I have 8 of the above 15 today outfits. I also have Molly, Kit, Addy, and Samantha's Christmas dresses.

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ August 23, 2006 01:33 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have 8 out of the 15 outfits, I'm hoping I will be able to get the rest off of Ebay.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 25, 2006 09:13 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All of these beautiful pictures are SOOO enabling me to get Lindsey and the Icy Blue outfit, and Pink Petal outfit.

    That and I can't wait to see my Georgiana (#26) in a holiday outfit this year. Her first Christmas!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I only have the Holiday Bib Oversalls outfit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •